Sculptra or Sculptra Aesthetic is an FDA-approved, non-invasive cosmetic treatment that stimulates the body to naturally produce new collagen lost due to skin aging. During this fifteen minute procedure, Sculptra is gently injected in varies problem areas of the face including cheeks, chin, temples and nasolabial fold. Once injected, it stimulates natural re-volumizaton of these areas, which in turn causes gradual skin tightening and volume correction.
- Sculptra Treatment Areas
- Cheeks Volume Correction
- Smile Lines
- Marionette Lines
- Chin Wrinkles
- Decolletage Wrinkles
- Cellulite and Buttocks Dimples
- How Does Sculptra Work?
- Sculptra Aesthetic works to replace and re-build skin’s natural collagen and elastin1 lost with aging, weight loss and sun damage. The abundance of collage in the skin keeps it smooth and plump. Loss of collagen causes the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and sagging of the skin.
Sculptra works to correct volume loss by re-building collagen and restoring natural fullness of the face. The effect of Sculptra is gradual and achieved over the course of a few months. Patients usually describe the results as looking fuller, tighter and firmer, without any facial distortion.
- Am I a Candidate for Sculptra Treatment?
- Men and women of all ages are treated with Sculptra. The process works faster on younger patients as their ability to form collagen is optimal. Older patient get similar results, though it take them a little longer to build skin's natural collagen.
- How Long Does Sculptra Lasts?
- Patients love Sculptra because the results look natural and last up to two year2 . The longevity of this treatment depends on many factors including patient’s age, skin condition, and the number of Scuplpra treatments the person had.
- Can Scuptra be Combined with Botox and other Fillers?
- It is actually highly recommended to combine Sculptra treatments with Botox and such Dermal Fillers as Restylane or Juvederm. Combination treatments further improved the longevity of the results and significantly improves patients’ satisfaction. Other popular treatment combinations are Sculptra and Skin Tightening, such as Ultherapy, Microneedling Radio Frequency and Fractional Laser Resurfacing.
- Is Sculptra Painful?
- Sculptra treatments are not painful. A local anesthetic is used during the treatment and a topical numbing cream may also be applied prior to the procedure. Most patients feel comfortable going back to their normal activities immediately after the treatment.
- How Many Sculptra Treatments Will I Need?
- A treatment of Sculptra requires three to four sessions on average. Sessions are performed about four to six weeks apart. Because Sculptra stimulates the body to produce its own collagen, results can last up to two years or more. Touch-up treatments may be needed to maintain the desired effect after that time.
- How Can I get more information?
- Studio Esthetique offers Free Cosmetic Consultations. The appointment can be arranged several days or a week in advance by calling our Bronx, Westchester or New York City location. Consultations are used to discuss your goals, help you learn about the procedure and answer all your questions.
Call 888.850.5225 today to arrange a Free Sculptra Consultation.
Disclaimer: The information on this web page is a general description of a medical treatment and does not provide result guarantees. Individual results may vary.