Are you concerned about skin aging, fine lines, facial wrinkles, creases and furrows, sunken cheeks, skin depressions and acne scars? If yes, you could be a candidate for Restylane or Restylane Lyft, the #1 selling cosmetic dermal fillers in the world.
Restylane and Restylane Lyft come from the same family of cosmetic filler products. They are used to replace lost volume and correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles1 and folds by replacing body’s natural hyaluronic acid, which is lost during the normal aging process. Products, which are part of the Restylane family are identical to our own hyaluronic acid. Therefore, they can be used safely and effectively, and require no allergy tests in addition to producing natural looking results in just one visit.
- Smile Lines & Nasolabial Folds
- Lip Augmentation & Enhancement
- Cheeks & Chin Enhancement
- Periorbital Lines
- Under Eye Dark Circles
- Vertical Forehead & Glabella Lines
- Acne Scars
- Hand & Body Wrinkles
- How Does Restylane And Restylane Lyft Work?
- Restylane and Restylane Lyft are made from hyaluronic acid that has been modified to last longer then its body’s natural counterpart. In the human body natural hyaluronic acid provides volume and fullness to the skin. One of the effects of skin aging is reduced production of hyaluronic acid. Restylane and Restylane Lyft come in the form of clear gel that is injected in the affected areas (wrinkles, creases, furrows, lips or acne scars). The results are seen immediately.
- What Is The Difference Between Restylane And Restylane Lyft?
- Hyaluronic acid, which is a main component in Restylane and Restylane Lyft is made by the same biotechnical process. However, the size of the gel particle in Restylane Lyft is larger then in Restylane. Therefore, Restylane is typically used for correction of more superficial lines and for lip augmentation, while Restylane Lyft is used for correction of deeper wrinkles.
- Do Restylane & Restylane Lyft Injections Hurt?
- Restylane products are injected in small amounts using an ultra fine needle. Clients describe the sensation from the injection as minor discomfort. We also use topical numbing agents and ice to make the procedure pain free.
- What Should I Do Prior To The Treatment?
- Restylane and Restylane Lyft are 30 minute in-office procedures. They require no special preparation or skin testing unlike many other cosmetic fillers. You may be asked to not to massage the areas treated and to continue applying ice in the treatment areas to avoid swelling and bruising.
- How Long Do Restylane Products Last? *
- Restylane and Restylane Lyft are proven to deliver long-lasting results. Restylane normally lasts 6-9 months. Restylane Lyft lasts 6 months to a year2 . The longevity of the product also depends on your skin’s condition and the amount of product used to correct the problem. Combining cosmetic dermal filler treatments with such treatments as Botox injections, Chemical Peels, Laser Skin Resurfacing or Skin Tightening will further improve the results and in certain cases make Restylane and Restylane Lyft last longer.
- Interested In Restylane or Restylane Lyft, But Not Sure If You Can Afford It?
- Two most important reasons why Restyle and Restylane Lyft are so popular are because they offer impressive results at a very affordable price. The cost of cosmetic dermal filler treatments start from $350.
Free Restylane or Restylane Lyft consultation can be arranged several days or a week in advance by calling our Bronx, White Plains or New York City location. Consultations are used to discuss your goals, help you learn about the procedure and answer all your questions. Treatments may be started on the same day.
Call 888.850.5225 today to arrange a Free Restylane or Restylane Lyft Consultation in our Bronx, Westchester or New York City location.
Disclaimer: The information on this web page is a general description of a medical treatment and does not provide result guarantees. Individual results may vary.