The marks of aging, sun exposure and past acne are points of anxiety for many of our patients, which is why many have chosen Fractional Resurfacing to reverse these unavoidable skin changes1,2,3 . Groundbreaking Fractional Laser Resurfacing technology sometimes referred to as Fraxel or Pixel, can successfully clear your complexion and smooth your skin with little discomfort and minimal downtime following the treatment.
The striking results of Fractional Resurfacing with have been shown to be almost identical to that of many surgical procedures that can be painful and involve a significant degree of risk. At our Bronx and Westchester, New York locations, our experienced medical specialists use Fractional Lasers to treat a variety of skin conditions for patients of all skin types including dark skins.
- Fractional Resurfacing Treatment Indications
- Surgical & Acne Scars
- Aging Skin & Loose Skin
- Post-Inflammatory Pigmentation
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Skin Tightening
- Stretch Marks
- What is Fractional Resurfacing?
- Fractional Resurfacing is a fairly new skin treatment that has become immensely popular among patients with acne scars, scars from past surgery, sun damaged skin and wrinkles. It uses heat to gently penetrate through the skin, making thousands upon thousands of microscopic holes. This stimulates collagen growth and lifts and tightens your skin. At the same time, it caused your skin to gently peel, which results in more refreshed and youthful complexion. Because this treatment is precise and highly customizable, it provides patients with both predictable results and conveniently rapid recovery.
- How long is Fractional Resurfacing treatment?
- Patients love Fractional Resurfacing because it is as quick as it is effective. The length of the treatment can vary depending on the nature of each patient’s skin condition. But, it usually takes no longer than 30 minutes.
- Is Fractional Resurfacing painful?
- Most patients say that Fractional Resurfacing is a fairly comfortable procedure. Some equate the sensation during the treatment to that of a getting a light sunburn. To make the procedure even more comfortable, a numbing cream may be applied 15 minutes prior to the treatment.
- What can I expect after my Fractional Resurfacing Treatment?
- There is minimal post-treatment recovery. Patients typically experience sunburn-like sensation for 24 to 48 hour after the procedure. The treatment area will appear red, dry and slightly swollen for the first week after the procedure. Patients experience some skin peeling and apply special creams to keep skin moist. All of these effects are a part of skin’s natural healing process and is a sign that that the treatment is working.
- When will I see results?
- Most patients usually say that they notice first results in about ten to fourteen days after the treatment. Best results can be achieved with a series of two to six fractional resurfacing treatments. In these cases, patients continue noticing skin improvements for up to six months after the last treatment.
- Can It be combines with other procedures?
- In many cases, using Fractional Resurfacing in combination with Botox or Cosmetic Fillers may help to enhance the overall appearance of your skin. Ask your Studio Esthetique physician about further treatment options that may optimize the benefits of Fractional Resurfacing.
- Interested in Fractional Resurfacing, But Not Sure If You Can Afford It?
- Fractional Laser treatments are priced based on type of laser and areas treated. Our fees are affordable and are per area, per session. For additional savings, we have package discounts. We offer Free Fractional Resurfacing treatment consultations. Consultation is used to discuss your goals, help you learn about the procedure. Your treatment may be started on the same day.
Call 888.850.5225 today to arrange your Free Fractional Laser Resurfacing Consultation.
Disclaimer: The information on this web page is a general description of a medical treatment and does not provide result guarantees. Individual results may vary.