Microneedling Radio Frequency
Microneedling Radio Frequency laser sometimes known as Intracel RF laser resurfacing is one of the most advances non-surgical skin tightening / resurfacing treatments available on the market today. It marries Microneedling treatment and Radio Frequency (RF) laser resurfacing into a single highly effective laser procedure that patients love.
Safe to be used on all skin types, Microneedling Radio Frequency (RF) laser is unique, because it allows treating multiple layers of the skin during the same visit. The treatment successfully addresses a wide range of common skin problems including wrinkles, fine lines, acne, scars, large pores, stretch marks, pigmentation and other common skin conditions. While the treatment can be performed on almost any body area, the most frequently requested areas are: face, neck, chest, abdomen, buttocks and thighs.
This revolutionary technology is widely regarded as the next step beyond the traditional Fractional Lasers. It offers excellent results through an almost-painless procedure that requires minimal to no downtime or recovery.
- Treatment Indications
- Acne & Acne Scars
- Wrinkles and Fine Lines
- Skin Tightening & Firming
- Stretch Mark Reduction
- Large Pores Treatments
- Surgical and Trauma Scar Reduction
- How Does Microneedling Radio Frequency (RF) Resurfacing Work?
- Intracel RF uses insulated microneedles to precisely deliver radiofrequency energy into the targeted areas of the skin. Such precise and controlled placement of the heat into the collagen producing layers of the skin causes skin tightening and firming, while stimulating natural collagen and elastin production. The effects of skin tightening can be seen almost immediately. The new collagen production effects are first seen as early as ten to fourteen days and continue up to six months after the treatment – making the skin look brighter, healthier and firmer.
- How Is Microneedling RF Different from Traditional Radio Frequency Laser Resurfacing?
- It is very different. Traditional RF lasers work by heating up the full thickness of the skin from the surface on. Though it sounds great in theory, in practice some of the energy does not reach the target depth due to variations in patient's skin thickness and hydration levels.
Intracel Microneedling RF solves that issue by utilizing tiny needles to precisely deliver the radio frequency energy into the target area of the skin. This allows to effectively treat variety of different skin conditions. By delivering the energy in the more superficial layers of the skin we effectively treat fine lines or large pores. By going a little deeper, we treat acne, scars, wrinkles, stretchmarks or laxity.
- Is Microneedling RF Painful?
- Microneedling Radio Frequency treatment is highly tolerable. Patients usually describe feeling of pressure and mild heat during the treatment. To make the treatment even more comfortable, treatment area is usually numbed with a topical anesthetic cream. Immediately after the treatment, the skin will feel warm and tingly and you may see mild bruising. All of these effects are temporary and usually clear up within 24 to 48 hours after treatment.
- How Long Does Microneedling Radio Frequency (RF) Procedure Take?
- Microneedling Radio Frequency treatment is quick, 30 to 60 minutes, no downtime, in-office procedure. The recovery is minimal; patients usually return to their daily activities immediately after the treatment.
- Do I Make A Good Candidate For Microneedling RF?
- Microneedling Radio Frequency effectively treats a variety of skin issues affecting young, middle age and older clients. As a result, typical Intracel RF clients are men and women of ages from 17 years old to 75 and older. Patients who are 35 to 70 are typically looking for skin tightening and want an improvement on laxity, fine lines and wrinkles not correctable by Botox or Cosmetic Fillers. Acne, acne scars and large pores patients are usually 17 to 40 years of age. Another big group of patients are women in their 20-ies to 40-ies that want to get rid of stretch marks and correct pregnancy scars.
- What Is The Recommended Microneedling Radio Frequency Treatment Regimen?
- A typical patient reports great improvement after a single treatment. However, depending on the skin condition and the level of the improvement you desire, several treatment sessions may be recommended. Follow-up treatments are usually scheduled three to four weeks apart. All procedures are preceded by detailed skin consultations.
- Can Microneedling RF Treatment be Combined With Other Procedures?
- Microneedling RF treatment is a highly effective skin tightening and laser resurfacing procedure. However, to achieve even better results, Intracel Microneedling RF treatment is often successfully combined with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections, CO2 laser resurfacing, Sculptra, Cosmetic Fillers and Botox injections.
- Interested In Microneedling RF Resurfacing, But Not Sure If You Can Afford It?
- At Studio Esthetique, we offer Free Microneedling RF treatment consultations. During your no obligation consultation, your provider will evaluate your skin, discuss your treatment goals, and will develop a customized treatment protocol. The fees for Intracel Microneedling Radio Frequency treatment vary based on the treatment area, but generally are affordable. The procedure can either be started on the same day or scheduled for the future date.
Call 888.850.5225 today to arrange your free Intracel Microneedling RF consultation at our Westchester, Bronx, or New York City office.
Disclaimer: The information on this web page is a general description of a medical treatment and does not provide result guarantees. Individual results may vary.